This experiential, self-study quest helps you discover or get back in touch with your physical, visceral self. All too often, our connection with the body revolves around coercing it to be thinner, suppler, stronger, prettier, healthier or otherwise different than it is at any given moment. And it’s fine to have goals, of course — but what we often miss in our efforts is the inner, rawer, natural relationship with the body as our guide in life, grounding us in our physical existence.
Laid out over a 28-day quest, recorded teachings, guided exercises, and daily focus explorations invite you deeper into your somatic, energetic reality. The teachings centre around general body awareness and more specific areas, such as:
- the challenges and surprises that we might be faced with here
- the concept of body intelligence
- the balance between control and surrender
- stress and anxiety
- subtle energy and somatic experiencing
- recognizing “charges” and “energetic signatures”
- the four-S exercise
- how to develop a regular practice.
What’s in the material?
- 1 Quest Layout (suggested schedule)
- 10 recorded teachings (4 hours in total)
- 7 guided exercises
- 28 daily focus sheets